TrackerRMS ("TrackerRMS") operates tracker-rms.com and may operate other websites. It is TrackerRMS' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, TrackerRMS collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. TrackerRMS' purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how TrackerRMS' visitors use its website. From time to time, TrackerRMS may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
TrackerRMS also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on tracker-rms.com blogs/sites. TrackerRMS only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to TrackerRMS' websites choose to interact with TrackerRMS in ways that require TrackerRMS to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that TrackerRMS gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at tracker-rms.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with TrackerRMS are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, TrackerRMS collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with TrackerRMS. TrackerRMS does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
TrackerRMS may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. TrackerRMS may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, TrackerRMS does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
TrackerRMS discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on TrackerRMS' behalf or to provide services available at TrackerRMS' websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using TrackerRMS' websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. TrackerRMS will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, TrackerRMS discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when TrackerRMS believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of TrackerRMS, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an TrackerRMS website and have supplied your email address, TrackerRMS may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with TrackerRMS and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. TrackerRMS takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If TrackerRMS, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that TrackerRMS goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of TrackerRMS may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Updated May 2018
- Use of Personal Information: We never sell, rent, lease, or make available your Personal Information for use by any third party. However, we may internally use your Personal Information to improve the Website, to improve your experience as you use the Website, to customize and communicate informational or product offerings and promotions to you, and to make our Services more helpful or useful to other users. We may use the services of a third party to perform these functions. In addition, we may allow ad exchanges, web analytics vendors, social networking platforms and other third parties to collect certain data and other non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., search and click stream information, browser type, time and date, the identity or type of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. By way of example, these companies may use a cookie or web beacon to collect this information.
- Unsubscribing: If you wish us to stop sending offers and promotions to you, you may unsubscribe or amend your communication preferences at any time by clicking here
- Cooperation with Authorities, Consent to United States Processing: TrackerRMS complies with all applicable laws and regulations. This may require cooperation with governmental authorities with respect to information we receive from you. If we believe it is necessary, in our sole discretion, to disclose information about you to law enforcement officials or in connection with a court proceeding, you hereby consent to such disclosure. In addition, if we believe a disclosure of such information is necessary to protect our property and rights, to protect public safety, or to prevent potentially illegal or unethical conduct, we may disclose certain information, and you consent to such disclosure. If you reside outside the United States, your local laws may afford a higher degree of protection to your Personal Information than provided under United States law. Your use of the Website constitutes your consent to have your Personal Information transferred to, collected by, and processed by servers in the United States. For your information, “Personal Information” relative to individuals located in the United Kingdom are stored and processed in servers located within the United Kingdom.
- Assignment of Rights to Information: In the event of the sale, acquisition, or merger of TrackerRMS, Inc. or of all or substantially all of its assets, and in the event of any other change of control of TrackerRMS, your Personal Information, Received Materials, and Uploaded Materials, in addition to all other information possessed by TrackerRMS may be transferred, sold, or shared in connection with such transaction. In that event, your Personal Information will still be subject to the same protections as provided herein.
- Child Online Privacy Protection Act: TrackerRMS complies with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Our Terms of Service govern our activities and your conduct in relation to COPPA.
- Deleting Your Information: If you have registered with us, you may delete the Personal Information in your account by contacting us. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information upon request. We may archive all or some of your Personal Information as we believe may be required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- GDPR: The GDPR defines “personal data” as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
This Policy sets the Company’s obligations regarding the collection, processing, transfer, storage, and disposal of personal data. The procedures and principles set out herein must be followed at all times by the Company, its employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company.
TrackerRMS is committed not only to the letter of the law, but also to the spirit of the law and places high importance on the correct, lawful, and fair handling of all personal data, respecting the legal rights, privacy, and trust of all individuals with whom it deals. Full details of the GDPR Data Protection Policy is available upon request.
- Right to be forgotten: Data subjects have the right to request that the Company erases the personal data it holds about them in the following circumstances:
- It is no longer necessary for the Company to hold that personal data with respect to the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or processed;
- The data subject wishes to withdraw their consent to the Company holding and processing their personal data;
- The data subject objects to the Company holding and processing their personal data (and there is no overriding legitimate interest to allow the Company to continue doing so);
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data needs to be erased in order for the Company to comply with a particular legal obligation
In consideration for your use of the Website’s Community Features and functionality, you agree to comply with the Community Guidelines set forth below. Users who violate the community guidelines, may, in our sole discretion, be permanently banned from using the Website.
- Community Guidelines: Entering any Community Feature will constitute acceptance of the Community Guidelines. If you do not agree to abide by the Community Guidelines, please do not enter any Community Features.
You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you within the Community Features, including the transmission, posting, or other provision of Community Content to any portion of the Community Features. listed below are some, though not all, violations that may result in us terminating or suspending your access to Community Features on a temporary or permanent basis, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using any of the Community Features:
- Violate these Community Guidelines or abuse the community purpose of the chat areas.
- Participate in any part of the Site if you are under the age of 18.
- Use profanity, obscenities, or **asterisks** or other “masking” characters to disguise profane or obscene words.
- Use obscene, lewd, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and harassing language of any kind.
- Impersonate other users.
- Attack (flame or “cyberbully”) individuals, companies or products, although you are otherwise welcome to offer your opinions or comments on the subject at hand.
- Post topics on message boards, on the Site or within any of the Community Features that are unrelated to the subject of the Website.
- Advertise or promote other companies or URL’s.
- Include advertising in communications.
- Post material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
- Include advanced fonts, java, tables, html, or other programming codes or commands in messages.
- Distribute or otherwise publish any Community Content containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services. You also hereby acknowledge that you are prohibited from soliciting other guests to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization.
- Collect or harvest the information of any user or otherwise access the Website using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers).
- Safeguarding Your Information. TrackerRMS values very highly the security of your Personal Information. We have implemented reasonable security measures to ensure that security. While no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure all the time, we strive to use the best practices used in the community to protect your Personal information. We will make any disclosures that are required by the law in the event we discover any breach of the security of your Personal information, including notifying you via e-mail or conspicuous posting on the Website without unreasonable delay.